Friday, January 4, 2013

Getting by with a little help from wild hair and onion breath!

I'm catching up a little on blog posts that should have been written if I'd already started this blog.

When I was at my highest weight I happened to have lunch with my best friend, Cheryl, and we had our picture taken together.  (Not to be confused with my other best friends.) :D  So I thought it would be a nice idea to take our picture together again once I lost 50 pounds.  Honestly, I can't tell very much of a difference, but I suppose that other people can.  I've lost 12 pounds since this picture, so I've gotten a start on our next lunch date!


The real question, I guess, is to wonder if you can tell which of us is 'wild hair' and which is 'onion breath'?

Stay tuned tomorrow for an exciting post!  (Well, exciting to me, at least.)



No comments:

Post a Comment