Saturday, January 5, 2013

Getting by with a little help from the North Canton YMCA!

So, my big news of the day is that I joined the North Canton Y's Choose to Lose weight loss challenge!  It's an 8 week program with weekly weigh-ins, individualized exercise programs, and prizes, too.

I don't know all the details yet but I'll write about it again as soon as I know more.

And to be honest, I have to say that my inspiration for starting this challenge is my MFP friend, stellalunag.  Apparently the Y where she attends has challenges all year round and I always enjoyed hearing her talk about what was happening and where she was in the standings.  This is the reason that I sought out Choose to Lose several months ago and I have been waiting for it ever since.  Thanks, stellalunag! :)

And to answer the question in my last blog post.  Dating back to our early days of catering together, Cheryl is 'onion breath' and I am 'wild hair.'

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment